Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Shit Facktory

“What do I have to do to convince you, Bart?” Nancy cupped her gelatinous breasts through the thick foundation garment under her pant suit. "Do you like what you see?" Bart’s eyes widened as Nancy flicked at the area her nipples should have been. Her drunken stroke-victim slur intensified. “Quish Prow Crow, Bart. I have thumbthing you want, you have thumbthing I want.”

“I’m not going to back down on the abortion language, Nancy. No Federal funding for abortions. Ever.” He gasped as Nancy stepped forward and grabbed his scrotum. She squeezed, just a few pounds of pressure below his pain threshold. “These chompersh come right out, Bhart.” Nancy sucked down the top plate of her expertly made dentures and used her tongue to dart them in and out of her mouth. “You ever have a gum job, Bart?” Nancy asked, clacking the dentures back in place. “Throat fuck me, shit in my mouth, I don’t care. Just vote my way.” Her fetid breath carried a whiff of corruption. Nancy was dying, but Bart’s wife hadn’t touched him in years.

“Turn around,” he said thickly. “I’m going to fuck you right in the shit facktory.”

1 comment:

  1. The cool thing about Nancy is that she has noo gag reflex at all. I get get my whole dick and my balls in her mouth at once. Of course I then feel really dirty and have to scrub my package with Lysol.
    Nancy doesn't have sloppy seconds, she has sloppy 123rds.

    ReplyDelete