Monday, October 31, 2016

For mankind this is always the hour of Noon

"If I never see another Weiner again I'll die a happy woman," Hillary hissed.

"You will never die, my love," Huma whispered, lightly tracing the bridge of her son's nose with a fingernail the color of dried blood.

"Weiner email. Have you ever heard of anything more ridiculous?"

"650,000 emails, love," Huma said. "They will never find anything in it among all those dick pics and onion dip recipes. I swear it."

"I'm not mad at you, Huma. Never at you," Hillary grated. She snaked out a rugose tongue and began to groomed the thick hair around her anthracitic nipples.

"We should have killed him when the child proved to be a proper Vessel," Huma groused.

"No one could have guessed Comey would betray us," Hillary said.

"See? No one! No one could have guessed!" an insane Mook gibbered. Hillary jerked the chain riveted into his testicles until Mook came and fainted.

"January 21st I shall ascend and the Vessel will be filled with a power only it can contain. And they will all pay, Huma. Especially the Weiners. I hate Weiners."

Huma ululated loudly.

"Weiner," Hillary sniffed. "It's another word for penis, you know."

No comments:

Post a Comment