Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Meat memories...

I remember the first time I fucked a pork chop. Her name was Jennifer and I made love to her until the wee hours of a chilly Sunday morning. She was bone-in, of course. I was no pervert, there was nothing immoral about our love, no matter how the patrician harpies looked down their beaks at us. Our love was pure and without a trace of gristle. I fried Jennifer in a shallow pan of olive oil and dressed her with capers and admiration. And then I ate her. And then I fucked the skillet.

2 comments:

  1. Well, first you take a skillet out to a very nice dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just fucked some hamburger. Well actually several kinds. And i came up with some conclusions from my analysis. The chunky the grain of the hamburger, the better it feels. Shredded beef is the best. 30% fat is the best if you want to cum into the hamburger and not have anyone notice as the fat sort of looks like cum. And if you refreeze it, apparently, no one notices.

    ReplyDelete